We are currently facing a world-wide crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemia, imposing on many of us stress, doubt and anxiety.
In these two courses, you will learn and practice,
- what Positive Psychology can do for your resilience and well-being in these difficult, uncertain times, and
- what you can do for your physical and psychological health using the latest advances in medical science and positive psychology.
Live webinars will take place on 3 Wednesdays in April 2020:
1st April, 8th April and 15th April 2020
from 4 pm to 6 pm CET, followed by online group coaching from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
These are the topics we are going to discuss:
- How to master stress and fear, caused by a situation totally new for all of us?
- How can I discover and use my strengths to cope with this new and threathening situation?
- What are Positive Interventions, and what are they good for in my situation?
- Why helping others is so important for my own mental and physical health?
- What can I do on a daily basis to stay healthy and fit, and support my family and community?
- Understand your sympathetic and parasympathetic autonomic nervous systems and influence the dynamic balance between these 2 parts
- Improve your daily routines to create positive habits and rituals
- Integrate exercise and movement into your existing workflows
- Evaluate healthy diets and choose the right food for your long-term benefit
- Build relaxation in your daily activity and develop healthy sleep patterns
- Use PERMA model to increase your overall wellbeing
Live webinars will be recorded and made available on a learning platform (ruzuku.com) where you will meet with your trainers and peers, to reflect on the mindset, theory and practice of Positive Psychology, Resilience, Health and Wellbeing.
Dr. Gabriele Sauberer, MBA, Director of the Vienna International Positive Psychology School (VIPPS), EUPPA Certified Master Trainer of Positive Psychology;
Dr. med. univ. Miroslaw Jan Lubecki, MBA, EUPPA Certified Basic Trainer of Positive Psychology and Medical Advisor of VIPPS.
Fees: 197 EUR (VAT exempt) instead of 294 EUR (33% discount for combined course package)
Your registration fees include:
- 6 live webinars (6 hours in total),
- access to learning platform ruzuku.com,
- online training material,
- discussion forum,
- weekly group coaching (3 times 60 minutes).
Course level: basic
Work load per week: 2 x 4,5 hours (including live webinars)