We are currently experiencing a world-wide pandemic crisis, imposing on many of us stress, doubt and anxiety.
In this course, you will learn and practice, what you can do for your physical and psychological health in these difficult times using the latest advances in medical science and positive psychology.
Live webinars will take place on 3 Wednesdays in April 2020:
1st April, 8th April and 15th April 2020
from 5 pm to 6 pm CET, followed by online group coaching from 6:30 pm to 7 pm
In this practical online course, you’ll learn how to:
- Take care of your health in difficult times
- Understand your sympathetic and parasympathetic autonomic nervous systems and influence the dynamic balance between these 2 parts
- Improve your daily routines to create positive habits and rituals
- Integrate exercise and movement into your existing workflows
- Evaluate healthy diets and choose the right food for your long-term benefit
- Build relaxation in your daily activity
- Develop healthy sleep patterns
- Use PERMA model to increase your overall wellbeing
Live webinars will be recorded and made available on a learning platform (ruzuku.com) where you will meet with your trainers and peers, to reflect on the mindset, theory and practice of Positive Psychology and Resilience.
Dr. med. univ. Miroslaw Jan Lubecki, MBA, EUPPA Certified Basic Trainer of Positive Psychology and Medical Advisor of VIPPS.
Dr. Gabriele Sauberer, MBA, Director of the Vienna International Positive Psychology School (VIPPS), EUPPA Certified Master Trainer of Positive Psychology;
Fees: 147 EUR (VAT exempt)
Your registration fees include:
- 3 live webinars (3 hours in total),
- access to learning platform ruzuku.com,
- online training material,
- discussion forum,
- weekly group coaching (3 times 30 minutes).
Course level: basic
Work load per week: 4,5 hours (including live webinars)