We are currently facing a world-wide crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemia.
In this course, you will learn and practice, what Positive Psychology can do for your resilience and well-being in these difficult, uncertain times.
Live webinars will take place on 3 Wednesdays in April 2020:
1st April, 8th April and 15th April 2020
from 4 pm to 5 pm CET, followed by online group coaching from 6:30 pm to 7 pm
These are major topics we are going to discuss:
- How to master stress and fear, caused by a situation totally new for all of us?
- How can I discover and use my strengths to cope with this new and threathening situation?
- What are Positive Interventions, and what are they good for in my situation?
- What can I do on a daily basis to stay healthy and fit, and support my family and community?
- Why helping others is so important for my own mental and physical health?
Live webinars will be recorded and made available on a learning platform (ruzuku.com) where you will meet with your trainers and peers, to reflect on the mindset, theory and practice of Positive Psychology and Resilience.
Dr. Gabriele Sauberer, MBA, Director of the Vienna International Positive Psychology School (VIPPS), EUPPA Certified Master Trainer of Positive Psychology;
Dr. med. univ. Miroslaw Jan Lubecki, MBA, EUPPA Certified Basic Trainer of Positive Psychology and Medical Advisor of VIPPS.
Fees: 147 EUR (VAT exempt)
Your registration fees include:
- 3 live webinars (3 hours in total),
- access to learning platform ruzuku.com,
- online training material,
- discussion forum,
- weekly group coaching (3 times 30 minutes).
Course level: basic
Work load per week: 4,5 hours (including live webinars)